Grillicious has been a welcome addition to the emerging restaurant scene in Baner, Pune. With its open airy feel, this neighborhood restaurant offers an array of traditional and modern grills that’s sure to appeal. A fantastic value for money restaurant with a service approach that dovetails seamlessly with the concept. Read on to know my top picks here…
1.The Smoked Mushroom Soup [Rs. 95] This simple soup is rich, thick and packed with flavour, with a lovely creamy texture with the smoked mushrooms that shined as the hero here. This smooth mushroom soup has intensely earthy flavors that wow you
2. Mac and Cheese stuffed Samosa – There’s no denying the fact that Indians love Samosas! Even if you travel to the remotest part of the country, you will find a place where you can indulge in a cup of ‘chai and samosa’. Grillicious gives a the regular samosa a MAKEOVER with a filling of Mac and Cheese. Definitely a #MustTry here
3. Green Mango Paneer Paneer Tikka [Rs. 165] – Again a mangolicious twist to the regular Paneer Tikka, that will leave you drooling. A classic tandoor dish here. Cubes of paneer, delicately marinated in a raw mango marinade and then grilled to perfection
4. Masala Papad Platter [Rs. 135] – The DIY masala papad platter @grillicious_pune I customised mine with toppings on a sabudana papad… topped the papad with pyaz, tamatar, hari chatni, along with some sev and piri piri masala… a kickass way to have papads… And yes you can customize your own too!!!
5. American Barbecued chicken wings [Rs. 165] – These barbecue baked chicken wings are sweet, smoky and just sticky enough to make you very very happy. Slathered in a classic BBQ sauce, The secret to this barbecue chicken wings recipe is how the well-coated wings hold the sauce, instead of dripping all over the place. These wings were bang on!!!
6. Murg Kalimiri Kebab Pie [Rs. 215] – Another twist to the good old Kalimiri Kebabs. The kepapb pie is served with a indianised brown gravy with a minced chicken stuffing topped with cheese and papad A fulfilling main.
7. The Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Oreo Pie [Rs. 155] – This pie has three luscious layers; the dark chocolate ganache, the fool-proof salted caramel sauce (you would only need to worry about burning it in the gym), and finally, a thick Oreo cookie crust. Perfect for that sweet end to the meal
Photo Courtesy : Bacon Baba
And you can wash all this down with their Green Apple Glacier and Mint Mojito