As you all know my love for mason jar continues and so comes my third jar salad in the series #husbandkadabba This salad tossed in a tangy red wine vinaigrette dressing and combined with so many delicious ingredients, spinach, red onion, cherry tomatoes, corn, zucchini and cucumber gave this salad a perfect finishing touch. I have used the fusilli pasta but be free to use pasta of your choice. This adds a delicious texture to the salad. Try this recipe, it sure is going to be a super hit with your family…
For the salad:
- 1/4 cup baby spinach (blanched)
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup quartered red onions
- 1/4 cup cooked fusilli pasta
- 8 round sliced of zucchini, lightly sauteed in olive oil
- 1/4 cup boiled corn
- 1/4 cup cucumber
- 1 tbsp grated cheese of your choice
For the dressing: Red wine vinaigrette
To make the dressing, whisk together
- 1/2 clove of grated garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp mustard sauce
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Now that you have prepped your salad ingredients, its time to assemble it in the mason jar.
- Pour the dressing in the bottom of the jar, followed by the cucumber, corn, zucchini, pasta, red onions, cherry tomatoes and spinach.
- Top uo the salad with some grated cheese of your choice..
Enjoy eating it as much i loved making it….